Main page content begins here

Frequently Asked Questions

Until Further Notice, the Tribunals Office is Closed to the Public

Filing an Appeal During the Closure

If you require assistance in filing an appeal during this closure, please email or call for further instructions.

In-person Services During the Closure

In-person services are available by appointment only, please email or call to schedule an appointment with Tribunals staff.

Service of Court Documents During the Closure

Subdivision and Development Appeal Board

Please fax to 780-577-3537

Community Standards and Licence Appeal Committee

Please fax to 780-401-7054

Assessment Review Board

Please fax to780-496-8199

What if I do not want to proceed with my appeal?

You must advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw your appeal. Your scheduled hearing will then be cancelled. 

What happens if I am not available on the date of my hearing?

The Committee will consider a postponement request as a preliminary matter prior to the hearing. The request must be in writing. If the request is denied, the hearing will proceed. 

What if the Order is complied with prior to my hearing date?

A member of the Community Standards Branch will inspect your property a few days prior to the hearing. If they find that all conditions on your Order have been met, you can choose to withdraw your appeal. We must receive this withdrawal request in writing in order for the hearing to be cancelled.

For More Information

Community Standards and Licence Appeal Committee

Churchill Building
10019 - 103 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 0G9

Hours of Operation  
Monday to Friday
8:30am-noon and 1pm-4pm 

Please note the office will be closed over the lunch hour. 

Telephone 780-496-6079
Fax 780-401-7054
Map Google Maps

Copyright © 2024, Edmonton Tribunals.
All rights reserved.