Forms & Resources
- file complaints about property assessments, business revitalization assessments and local improvement taxes.
(If you cannot open this form, try this printable version Printable Complaint Form)
- allow another person or company, who will receive a fee or potential fee, to act on your behalf.
- request to have your hearing rescheduled.
Hearing Format Change Request - to request a change to the hearing format.
- when you no longer wish to proceed with your complaint.
- provide consent to receive communication electronically. Allows you to track your appeal online.
- request a hearing for procedural or administrative matters.
- request to have matters heard at the same time.
- request a hearing for costs.
- request an audio recording of a hearing.
- request to seal documents.
For More Information
Assessment Review Board
Main Floor, Churchill Building
10019 - 103 Avenue
Edmonton AB T5J 0G9
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday
8:30am-noon and 1pm-4pm
Please note the office will be closed over the lunch hour.